At Happy Stars we are committed to providing the best service possible and believe that working alongside parents/carers to make them feel happy and content about the environment is the best policy we can offer.
- We believe it is essential that parents communicate with their child's Key Person on a regular basis and try to attend One-to-One Appointments, which allow you to explore what your child has been learning.
- We actively aim to ensure that parents feel a part of the setting and encourage parents to come and join us for our regular activity mornings, these sessions allow you to join in your child’s play session and see what they get up to everyday.
- We warmly welcome parents to come and join in classroom activities like reading books, cooking and singing or playing an instrument, for more details please speak to your child’s key person.
- Yearly and random parent questionnaires are sent out to parents, this is so we can evaluate our practice and services we are providing to our parents, any feedback positive or negative will be constructively evaluated.
- We also feel that it's important for parents to join children in participating in events like Diwali, Chinese New Year, as well as the various outings which take place throughout the year.
- Newsletters will be sent home regularly containing information on topics, forthcoming events and other important details.
Your child will receive a yellow Happy Stars book bag, every other week your child will receive a library book for you to read to your child, the other week your child will receive a home activity, this will have full explanation on what the activity is and the benefits to your child.