Admissions & Fees
At Happy Stars we are totally committed to ensuring equal opportunities in our setting with no preference or discrimination applied and places are allocated as follows: Siblings of a child currently in the setting, child in the setting currently waiting for increase days,. Children taking either a Monday or friday in their sessions or a full week.
- Arrange a visit to see the nursery.
- Fill out a registration form and pay the non-refundable registration fee.
- A place is then allocated, or your child is added to the waiting list.
- Once a place has been accepted, a deposit is required, which is fully refundable. (See Terms & and; Conditions on Registration Form)
- A nursery Practitioner is allocated and your child's visit dates are arranged - Please note first visit is a Home visit to see your child in their home environment.
- Parents receive our Welcome Information Pack.
The nursery is open Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
The nursery will be closed on the following days:
- All UK Public ∧ Bank Holidays (included in fees).
- 24th December through to the 3rd January (chargeable).
- For the last two weeks in August first day back is a training day (one week not chargeable)
- All other non-attendance at nursery are chargeable.
At Happy Stars we are committed to ensuring that staff is provided with the very best training. Therefore, Happy Stars is closed for Four training days per calendar year. Parents are notified in advance. These training days are included within the fees.
A separate information sheet is available which defines the fee structure for Happy Stars.
Click here to download in a PDF - Fee structure September 2022 - August 2023
Fees are based on the number of hours attended per week (currently a minimum of 20 hours is required) then pro-rata on a monthly basis. All fees are payable monthly in advance by standing order. Contact us for further information.
You may be entitled to Funding or Childcare Vouchers. Please see our Funding & Vouchers page for more details.